For the silly goosies of you who didn't know (just kidding), I leave for England on Friday. Like, this Friday. I am so unbelievably excited, you have no idea.
Being the Holmesian I am, what trip to London would be complete without at least trying to get an awesome photo of the Baker Street street sign? Would that not be a fabulous addition to this already fabulous blog?
Apparently, there is a Sherlock Holmes museum on Baker Street....? I like the guy and all, but he had the unfortunate fate not to have actually existed. Whatever, erect museums to whoever you please. Pardon me, I have to go erect a museum to Oliver Twist.
Anyway, I will do my utmost to come back...and come back with a picture.
p.s. Who is the better blogger, me or Bre? Answer: Bre! Look at that beautiful long post she's got there! She has mad skills...'tis true. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, how kind of you to remark that I have "mad skills." I think, though, that between the two of us, we shall possess one of the best Sherlockian blogs there ever was! (Oh and don't forget to go to Coronation Street and take a picture of Sherlock's door... :D)
ReplyDeleteThis is true. I won't...if we end up there. I'll do my best to end up there. lol
ReplyDeletelol Meanwhile, I'll be wishing you there...what day are you going to be wandering around London, anyhoo? Do you know?
ReplyDelete