Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Little Introductory Post...

Introducing:

The Adventure of the Gold-Engraved Box!

I'm not very good with titles but this is the name I came up with for Mrs. Hudson's mystery.

So...I'm posting it little by little, after all the proofreading and editing have been completed for each stage. I'm trying to make good breaks in the story, so I have some place to end before continuing to the next portion.

I tried to model it after Doyle's stories...told from the perspective of Watson (hee hee) and I tried to use some words that would be used...so hopefully you can't tell that Doyle didn't write it.

Oh, and I should warn you - this is my first endeavor at a mystery. I've never written a mystery before. I'm more a historical fiction kinda gal. So...hopefully it's not too ovbious :D

Anyway, enjoy, and please feel free to comment on each post. I like to know what the people who read my stories think about them :D So, if you think I should add something, or take away something, or change the wording of something, or if you like it as it is...please feel free to say so. I don't get hurt feelings very easily when it comes to my work, I accept everything as constructive critisism.

Bre

2 comments: