Lo and behold...I have done it! Baker Street! Hahahaha! Alas, I did not get a picture of Coronation Street, much to my dismay. This trip to get this picture was a spur of the moment, quick thing, not to be prolonged. =D
I have some more sweet pics, but you'll have to wait for them. *evil chuckle*
Oh wow! That looks way different than our street signs :D And what a building it's on too...it was worth waiting for, great pic and thanks for sharing it :D
ReplyDeleteNo problem, it gave me a thrill to find it. =) The street signs...garrgh, don't get me started. If there's no convenient building to slap them on, you'll never find them. We got lost quite a bit...lol.
ReplyDeletelol really? That's kinda funny. Where do they put them if there's no building?
ReplyDeleteWell, that's a good question. =P If they put them anywhere, we never found 'em. lol
ReplyDelete