Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holmes Trivia 2

Time for round 2!

This round contains 10 questions (yes, I changed it up a bit ;D).

Remember, no googling! Only use the books for reference if absolutely needed. Try to rely on your wits, you're all smart (otherwise you wouldn't be a Holmesian :D)!

This round, I am going to list a client's name - you list the case (the title of the mystery they brought to Holmes), or I'll list the case, you list the client's name (those are harder, believe me :D)

Tell me your answers in a comment, and I will put up the correct answers in a new post or another comment.

Name the Case:
1. John Openshaw

2. Susan Cushing

3. Alexander Holder

4. Victor Hatherley

5. Violet Hunter

6. Grant Munro

7. James Damery

Name the Client
8. The Red-Headed League

9. The Man with the Twisted Lip

10. The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle

7 comments:

  1. 1. John Openshaw - Five Orange Pips

    2. Susan Cushing - Cardboard Box

    3. Alexander Holder - Silver Blaze?

    4. Victor Hatherley - Engineer's Thumb

    5. Violet Hunter - Copper Beeches

    6. Grant Munro - Hm, not sure...

    7. James Damery - Illustrious Client

    Name the Client
    8. The Red-Headed League - Jabez Wilson

    9. The Man with the Twisted Lip - Mrs St Claire

    10. The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle - Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle is the one about the goose, right? Can't remembe rhis first name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Seth - yes, it is the one about the goose :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grr! I missed doing this one!!! Oh well...I probably wouldn't have done that great anyhow. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahh I knew half of these, and I missed it. :-(
    Lady Amy crying in her chambers. :-)

    BTW is it possible to post without a google account if you don't have any of the other options, like can I do annonymous? Merely curious nothing else

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy - I've turned anonymous comments off, merely because I do like to know who is doing what on this blog...it kind of freaks me out when an anonymous someone just..shows up. lol I like names or something :) I don't know if there are any other options though...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's quite all right, I was merely curious, I don't mind using my Mom's account. :-D And I know what you mean about anonymous comments. :-)
    Lady Amy

    ReplyDelete