Ok, I think I got this all fixed.
What I did, is import the old blog to this new one, which is, in fact, the exact same thing as the old one, with fixed html. The old link (if you need to go back) I changed, so that you guys would be automatically transferred to the new, fixed blog: www.diaryof-aholmesian.blogspot.com
Just so you know it's exactly the same, it just looks a lot better.
Nothing has changed, except for the followers. So, if you were a follower of this blog and actually had your name and picture down in the "Fellow Sherlockians" box, then please go ahead and follow it again.
I'll give it a couple of days and see how many people transfer before deleting the old blog. Hopefully everybody makes it alright!
Sorry about the confusion, I won't be doing this again anytime in the near future!
Bre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment