Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sherlock Holmes Camping

So Grace just sent me this funny email, and I laughed and thought I would share it with y'all.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are going camping. They pitch their tent under the stars and go to sleep. Some time in the middle of the night, Holmes wakes Watson up.

"Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce."

Watson says: "I see millions of stars and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth; and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be
life."

Holmes replies: "Watson, you idiot, somebody stole our tent!"

*giggles*

4 comments:

  1. lol, yeah, Grace just told me that one. :D It took me a second to "get" though...but now it's all good and I think it's HILARIOUS! (the first time I heard it I didn't get *why* he would deduce that the tent was gone if they were looking at the stars...but then it hit me like someone with a crowbar in the night.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* That was perfect, Mary...we're all going to walk around quoting the Silver Safety Pin affair now :) Every time I see a snuggie, I die laughing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are goofy goobers, yeah. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SpongeBob! sorry, I just had to say that...

    ReplyDelete